- Tour Itenary
- Rout Map
- Book Now
Day 01 – Airport – Sigiriya
- Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka and proceed to Sigiriya.
- On the way visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage The Pinnawella elephant orphanage has not only got the largest captive herd of elephants in the entire world, but it also has become the most successful elephant breeding center.
- Over Night stay at Sigiriya Hotel.
Day 02 – Sigiriya – Minneriya National Park
- After the Breakfast then reach to Sigiriya Rock fortress. Sigiriya is an archeological site in Central Sri Lanka It contains the ruins of an ancient palace complex, built during the reign of King Kasyapa (477 – 495 AD). It is one of the seven World Heritage Sites in Sri Lanka and is one of its most popular tourist destinations.
- Take the Lunch and reach to Minneriya National Park for jeep Safari.
- Back to Hotel
Day 03 – Dambulla – Kandy
- After the Breakfast then reach to Dambulla Cave Temple .
- Then reach to Kandy on the way visit Spice garden at Matale
- Reach to Kandy evening visit cultural dace show .
- Over night stay at Kandy Hotel.
Day 04 – Kandy – Peradeniya – Nuwara Eliya
- After the breakfast then reach to Kandy Temple (Dalada Maligawa Temple)
- Then reach to Peradeniya for visit Botanical Garden. Established in 1816, these gardens are located about 6.5km before Kandy on the side of the Colombo-Kandy highway. The Avenue of Royal Palms, Bamboo-fringed riverside drive, Bat drive, Spice garden, Orchid house (over 300 varieties), Cactus house and a Glasshouse of anthuriums, begonias, African Violets and other species and the giant Javan fig tree found on the great lawn attract local tourists as well as visitors from overseas.
- Then reach to Nuwara Eliya on the way visit Tea factory .
Day 05 – Nuwara Eliya – Bentota – Hikkaduwa
- After the breakfast we reach to hikkaduwa
- On the wat at bentota we can visit Turtle hatchery and Madu river boat ride.
- Reach to Hikkaduwa