- Tour Itenary
- Rout Map
- Book Now
- Breakfast & departure at the hotel in Hikkaduwa or Air Port
- Visit the Elephant Orphanage
- The Pinnawella elephant orphanage has not only got the largest captive herd of elephants in the entire world, but it also has become the most successful elephant breeding centre.
- Proceed to Kandy
- Lunch at Hotel
- Visit to Royal Botanical Gardens (2 hours)
- Established in 1816, these gardens are located about 6.5km before Kandy on the side of the Colombo-Kandy highway. The Avenue of Royal Palms, Bamboo-fringed riverside drive, Bat drive, Spice garden, Orchid house (over 300 varieties), Cactus house and a Glasshouse of anthuriums, begonias, African Violets and other species and the giant Javan fig tree found on the great lawn attract local tourists as well as visitors from overseas. It covers an area of 1600 sqm and from March to May, numerous flowering trees such as the fiery Poincianan regia, the white Mesua ferrera and the cherry blossom-like Tebebuia burst into bloom and flowering orchids include endemic varieties such as the protected Vanda and Wesak Orchids. A visit to the Royal Botanical Garden Paradeniya will certainly pay rich dividends
- Proceed to Dalada Maligawa Temple (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic)
- Return to Hotel or for dinner and overnight stay
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Depart for Ella via Nuwara Eliya
- Nuwara Eliya is located in the heart of Sri Lankan hill country. Home of the famous Ceylon tea and the rolling mountains are carpets of velvety green tea plantations, interspersed with gushing streams and tumbling waterfalls. The cellubrious climate, misty glens is similar to the British climate, making the place a must to include in your travel itinerary.
- En route visit a tea factory
- Lunch at Nuwara Eliya
- Ella is blessed with some of the most beautiful views, you could find in Sri Lanka.
- Dinner and overnight at Ella hotel
- Breakfast at the Ella Hotel
- Depart Grand Ella motel and proceed to the Rawana Ella Falls a small but beautiful waterfall, which is about 49 metres in height. Visible from the Ella-Wellawaya road, near Udunuwara village. A popular stopover for travellers.
- Lunch at Tissamaharma
- Proceed to Yala Safari. To visit the Yala National Park in a Safari Jeep
- Afternoon back to Hikkaduwa or Air Port
Air Condition Room, All the Entrance Ticket, 02 times Breakfast, and Transport with English Speaking Driver.